Pete Winiarski is joining us today on the show and we are going to dive into the topic of goal achievement., Pete is the Founder and CEO of Win Enterprises, LLC, a Management Consulting and Results Coaching Firm as well as co-founder of the Business Consultant Institute .
Pete has been a guest expert on ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox, and he’s the bestselling author of Act Now! A Daily Action Log for Achieving Your Goals in 90 Days, which helps both businesses and individuals to be action-oriented and achieve their goals.
Are you ready to make 2016 the year you achieve your goals?
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The Start Something Show is coming to an end
- Announcing the Creative Business Oasis Show
- How Pete got his start in business
- Who inspired Pete when he started his business
- What the goals of a consultant are
- The evolution from a single person consulting practice to a company with a team
- The process for achieving your goals
- Ways that goal achievement is a process, not a one time event
- How systems and processes can help you, even when you don’t think you have time
- Why many consultants are not doing a great job
- Pete’s favorite way to achieve your goals
- Why prioritizing your goals may give you the boost you need to achieve them
- Knowing what is important to you is key to achieving your goals
Featured on the Show:
- Pete’s Website
- Connect with Pete: Twitter | Facebook
- Get Pete’s book: Act Now!
- Check out Pete’s Business Consultant Events