My guest today is Sharon Sayler. Sharon Sayler is an international communications trainer, speaker, best-selling author and CEO of the strategic communications firm Competitive Edge Communications, a company devoted to teaching professionals around the world how to be courageous leaders using critical communication skills.
Sharon works with a wide range of clientele — executives, entrepreneurs, universities, corporations and organizations such as Delta Airlines, Yale’s Graduate School of Management, and the Women’s Executive Leadership Council.
I am most excited to talk to Sharon about body language, which I find fascinating. Sharon also has a free bonus for Super Starters too, so don’t forget to check that out.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- 4 Tips for being interviewed
- Why Sharon Started Something
- Why she was “done” with corporate America
- How children motivated her in business
- How we underestimate our available time
- What led Sharon to her current role as a communications expert
- How an introvert can become an expert in communications
- How getting pushed out of the nest was the best thing that happened to her
- Non-verbal communication is more accurate than verbal communication
- How you can contradict yourself without ever saying a word
- Different vocal patterns can communicate completely different messages
- How to use mirroring and matching to get more information
- How your breathing can instigate “fight or flight” mechanisms
- The legacy Sharon wants to leave
Featured on the Show:
- Sharon’s Website
- Connect with Sharon: Twitter | Facebook
- FREE The 5 Little-Known Things That Affect How Others See You