Michel Neray believes in the importance of storytelling and shows you in this episode how to start sharing your story to engage your audience. A creative marketing copywriter, Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, an author recommended by Jack Canfield’s organization and an incredible globe trotting speaker, Michel also created Momondays, a monthly show that has grown from a single location on the second floor of a tearoom in Toronto to nightclubs from coast to coast in Canada and the U.S.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to get on a podcast as a guest
- How to become a member of the Start Something Community
- How Michel initially became an entrepreneur
- MoMondays began 3-1/2 years ago with only 17 people in the audience.
- Michel didn’t want to create a classic networking or speaking event. He wanted something different.
- He knew what he DIDN’T want MoMondays to be. It took awhile for him to figure out what he wanted it to be.
- How Michel grew to 96 people and more at his events every month.
- Storytelling for business. This is how we connect, coach, sell, and provide leadership.
- We all have stories, but we don’t realize how valuable they are to others.
- Michel works both with individuals and corporate. How does he manage to work with both markets?
- How Michel helps people, companies, and organizations really dig deep into who they are and what they do that is different, unique, and valuable in the world.
- MoMondays is rapidly expanding into new cities because people are hungry for this kind of entertainment.
- Find out how you can become a MoMondays host in your area.
- What is YOUR story? Using storytelling to bring your message to the world.